This is a picture Hunter took of Keelia on Sunday when she was helping my mom bake the rolls for Mallory's birthday dinner. It is such a sweet picture, I just had to post it. We love our girl!
She does look like an angel! We need pictures like this in our life so that when they are little turds we can look at them and remember just how sweet they can be.... but maybe only my kids are turds and this doesn't apply to others :)
She is such a cutie! Good luck with the nap time issues. I wish I had advise to give you, but I don't. I finally gave up on the battle with Korban and Gannon, and I just have to deal with it.. Good luck!
4 comments:
She does look like an angel! We need pictures like this in our life so that when they are little turds we can look at them and remember just how sweet they can be.... but maybe only my kids are turds and this doesn't apply to others :)
She is such a cutie!
Good luck with the nap time issues. I wish I had advise to give you, but I don't.
I finally gave up on the battle with Korban and Gannon, and I just have to deal with it..
Good luck!
I LOVE this picture!
That is such a cute picture!!!!
Post a Comment