Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Sundays"

Today, we are all so tired. As we were laying in bed last night, I commented to Hunter that I was so excited to be able to just relax for a change on a Sunday. Well, it didn't happen, which is fine, but we went to Hunter's parent's house for dinner. Don't get me wrong, we were excited to go and happy to get to see family, but it is hard to lay in your bed, in your pj's, at someone else's house. :)
After dinner, we played The Office trivia game. Lindsey kicked everyone's trash. The rest of us all knew about as much as anyone, but Lindsey knew it all. And Keelia lucked out because she got to play with Papa while we all played the game. They both loved that, I am sure!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ahh, Sundays! I remember when I didn't do anything but go to church on Sundays. It really hurts my head to think back all that time ago..
Now I have a calling with the primary and we start at 9 AM and we have Sacrament first.. I will say it is a challenge to get there on time!
I hope everything is going well for you in this new year!
O, also I think I found the perfect place for the reunion that won't cost us an arm, leg and our first born! I will let you know of the 20th if the reservation is made!!!

Jannie said...

that sounds like a fun game...and i loved reading your goals for the year!