Today is a monumental day for me! Let me give a little background info. I have been wearing a size pant that I haven't really been, but the size below was just too uncomfortable, so I would buy the bigger size. I am always between sizes. You know how that goes. And the way it goes is that they fit the first time I wear them and then the second time (without washing) they are too big. But today, they were just too big the first time I tried to wear them. I got up after sitting down for a while and my pants almost fell right down. That is when I decided to go through the tormenting "thin bins" of clothes I have in the basement. And after searching through them, I found FIVE pairs of pants that I haven't even been able to put on since I was first pregnant with Keelia. (Mind you, I am only 2 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, but boy has my body changed!) How great is that?!! Now I will just have to avoid the temptation to go buy new pants, because I am hoping to not be this size for too long, while I keep losing. And I have LOTS of pants in the next size down that I haven't warn since before I had Keelia. Let's call those my "goal pants," for now. So no need to buy pants, just keep burning the pounds!!
And I have a whole bin of clothes that are my actual "goal." Let's just hope I can get there!!
8 years ago



4 comments:
I love it, that's the best! You've remotivated me to keep working toward my "goal pants".
I'm totally jealous!! I want to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight!
That is awesome!!! congrats!
You are amazing!
Post a Comment