So, last night, Max suggested that we all meet up at the park today. So we did our best and got most everyone there. It was much colder and much snowier than I thought it would be, but it was fun. Matt brought his two older boys, Jeff, Jen and Will were all there, Mark brought all four of his kids, Hunter, Keelia, and I, and my mom. The younger kids mostly played on the play ground and the older boys and Jeff and Matt played football. Mallory and Marshall went sledding. It was fun to watch everyone be together, but do their own thing.
After the park, we all drove through McDonald's and then ate at the Gueller's house. And we stayed there and hung out most of the day. We all dispersed for dinner, but it was a pretty fun day.
Days like today are one of the many reasons I love holiday breaks and living close to so much of my family. Thanks for the great idea, Max!
Here are some pictures.
8 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment