Keeli can barely grab anything and if she does by chance grab something, it is one chance in ten that she is actually going to get it into her mouth. Which, by the way, is where everything goes. She is working hard on getting those teeth through, but no luck yet.
Anyway, one of her favorite toys are these rings...every kid has them, but her sweet daddy calls them "donuts." She loves the two smallest rings because I am sure they are easiest for her to grab. But she has a particular attachment to the ones with bumps. She is a real texture girl. She puts them on her wrists and just plays with them and her daddy for longer than she does anything else. It is really sweet to watch them interact. I know everyone thinks they have the best husband, but I really do :) And he is the best father. Keelia is sure lucky.
Anyway, here are some pictures of her being so cute!!
This is her "I'm trying so hard to get it there" face. Not to be confused with her pooping face. Although they are quite similar :)
"If I can't get it to my mouth, I will just make daddy hold it and I will lean into it."
Finally, she grabs it and then is distracted by the tv, I am sure. Notice the bumps on this particular donut.
And this is the other bumpy one, but it is much bigger, so she has to have daddy's help.
8 years ago



4 comments:
I love the pictures! I'd play with her for hours too, how can you say no?! I can't wait to see you guys in March.
Katie, your little girl is SOOO CUTE!! Congrats!! It was so fun to read your blog and catch up with you. I am excited to be blogging buddies!!
-Britt (Waterlyn:)
So big! It is fun when they start to get entertained by things for longer then 3 seconds. She is adorable.
Katie, you are such a cute mom. Someday Keeli will love to look back and read these posts about her progress. It's better than a baby book. Good luck with the reflux. My youngest had it so badly that we put him on his belly to sleep so he was more comfortable. (shhh..don't tell anyone) Solids should help. An unsolicited piece of advice is to mix her first couple of months of rice with a little bit of prunes. They can stain massively, but they will help her digestive system adjust so you don't have constipation on top of everything. Good luck. I always read up but I am usually in too much of a hurry to leave a post!!
Post a Comment