I think this picture speaks for itself. We got her two swimsuits and we were trying them on her one night over her onesie. She is just so precious! Has anyone ever looked more cute?? I think not!! And I couldn't pass up sharing it. She is just so dang cute!!!
9 years ago



4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest little swimming suit I've ever seen!
My mom sent us a V day box and in it was a little Santa's helper onezie with a Santa hat. I know it's early, but I can't wait for our little one to wear the Young Red sweats this year! Even if it is a Howard Christmas. To actually already have a diaper bag and an outfit blew my mind. CRAZY!
ADORABLE!! I love it! She really is so cute! I think I am secretly obsessed with polka dots! I swear half of Abby's wardrobe have some hint of a polka dot on them...pathetic, I know! Also...do you still keep in touch with a lot of people from high schoool? I have lost touch with so many people and have wondered what they are up to...any updates from our mutual friends?
You should probably get here so that I can kiss that baby! And it wouldn't be horrible if she wore that swimsuit while she was here...the whole time!
Don't worry...it's me again! Rachel does have a blog, but you have to get an invite through e-mail. If you want to e-mail me at barb1619@hotmail.com, I will send you her address. She said she will totally send you an invite!
Post a Comment