Monday, February 4, 2008

More About Me

The real reason behind me doing this is because I love my cousin, Traci. She did this on her blog and put me down as "most likely to respond." I pondered that for a while...did respond mean to comment on her blog or did respond mean to copy this and do it on my blog?? I didn't know, so I am doing both to be safe. :)

1. What is your occupation? mom
2. What color are your socks right now? not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? the white noise from Keeli's swing on the monitor
4. What was the last thing you ate? a chocolate shake
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes
6. What color would you be if you were a color? green
7. Last person you talked to on the phone? Dad
8. Do you like the person that sent this to you? YEP!!!
9. How old are you today? 24
10. Favorite drink? coke...the good ol' fashion kind
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? rugby, but it is hard because I miss it so much
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, but I try not to...it never turns out well for me in the end
13. Pets? no
14. Favorite food? chipotle chicken burrito
15. Last movie you watched? You, Me and Dupree
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent my anger? usually, run, but since the baby, there hasn't been much time for that
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? my baby doll, my little ponies
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? fall-I love to see the leaves change
20. Cherry or Blueberry? cherry
21. Do you want your friends to blog you back? Sure
22. Who is most likely to respond? Jen :)
23. What are your current living arrangements? We (Keeli, Hunter and I) live with my parents and my grandma
24. When was the last time you cried? Saturday, when I was really angry
25. Favorite smell? fresh laundry or a clean baby
26. Favorite Car? Chevy Tahoe
27. Favorite cat breed? Sick!! dead ones...does that count as a breed?
28. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
29. How many years at your current job? 4 months
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday
31. How many states have you lived in? Colorado, Idaho, Wisconsin, Utah, Georgia
32. What is your favorite hobby? crafting, reading, sleeping, shopping

7 comments:

Traci said...

Yeah you did it! I wanted you to post it on your blog and you did. Sorry I was not more specific!

Jen said...

I'm I the Jen you refer to? Consider this my response. Hehehe. No, I'll try to do the questions after I get off work! :D

k.young said...

You are the only Jen I know. I am fine with it if that is your response. I totally understand. There are better things to do. So Keeli has to get all these tests done cause she is still sick, and cries ALL THE TIME, so pray for her in the next couple of days, okay? Thanks.

The Watson Family said...

I love hearing from you! I am due May 10...we have a couple of names...Gracie, Eliana (We'd probably call her Ellie) Izabella (Call her Izzy)...We still don't really know. I always like to see them first! I love Keelia's name...where did it come from?

Jen said...

Kate-I hope she does better. Don't rule out ulcers, that's what made me cry all the time when I was a baby. Good luck with the tests. We love you guys.

k.young said...

Barb-I found her name in a name book when I was 11, figuring I would never marry someone who liked it as much as I did. And then I married Hunter :)
We LOVE the name Gracie. We almosed used it this time. So that would be my vote!
I know, I love hearing from you too. It is so fun!!

k.young said...

Jen-we got her tests done and from what I could see, it looks like reflux. But who knows? We will let you know what we hear from her doctor sometime tomorrow or Thursday. Thanks for being so supportive. We love you guys too!!