Friday, February 1, 2008

Question

Does anyone know how to change your blog template without losing your sidebar stuff? I am trying to spice things up a bit, but I can't do it unless I want to lose my playlist and my list of other bloggers and my family picture. And I am quite new to this, so I need some help. Anyone??

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I go in and change things in the HTML. I add different background papers, etc. You can also just change the color of your backgrounds in the HTML as well. You kind of need to know what you are looking for the first time, but once you know where to look, you can switch things out pretty easily. I don't ever change my template...I just make all the backgrounds and the picture in my blog title different. Hope this helps!

k.young said...

Kristen-I guess the problem is I don't know what I am looking for or which parts of my HTML to edit. I tried editing the part that I thought was my sidebar stuff, but the page just kept shutting down on me. So I am pretty much clueless.

Jen said...

Every time I change my template I have to redo everything in the sidebar. I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Let me know if you figure it out.

The Watson Family said...

Ok...I totally can't help you out because I am in the same boat. I just wanted to say..YAY! I am so excited that you guys have a blog. I have thought about you all a ton...I didn't even know you had a little one! I am so excited to stay updated on your lives! I just love you both!

The Watson Family said...

P.S.-Keelia is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you two.Life sure is wonderful with these darling little ones, isn't it?

anorthowife said...

ive been too lazy to try to figure it out, so congrats on being motivated enough to spice it up. p.s. you have a kid. and she's adorable. and so are you. i like your picture together.