Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy 4 Months!!


Today Keeli is 4 months old. I can't even believe it. And we are celebrating by going to the doctor to get her 4 month old shots. I know, not quite a celebration, but at least it will be done and over with.
She is so funny. She has started to give kisses, well not like you and I know kisses, but still kisses. They are real slobbery and sometimes I can't tell whether she is trying to kiss me or eat my face. She is so sweet and loving.
She LOVES to watch tv. Who knows how much of it she can even see or tell what it is, but she loves to stare at it. Her "favorite" show (according to daddy...) is Spongebob Squarepants. I reason that she only likes him because he is yellow, but Hunter swears she thinks it is funny. Not that I didn't love Spongebob in my day, and I still occasionally laugh at him when he is on, but there is just something about my 4 month old baby loving Spongebob...

4 comments:

Traci said...

I cannot believe she is 4 months old!! We watched some old family movies the othe day and you were on them as a baby and it was totally Keelia! And about the napping thing... Have you tried letting her cry when she wakes up early from her nap to see if she will go back to sleep?

Cassie said...

Katie she is getting so big!!! I hope to be able to see her when you come in march!!!

k.young said...

Traci-we haven't tried that, but I will next time. I don't know why I didn't think of that before. But we took her to the doctor today and discovered a whole host of issues...she may be lactose intolerant and I may not be able to breastfeed her anymore and they are doing all these tests on her...so until we get things figured out, I don't know how much I will be letting her cry all by her lonesome.

Cass-I am totally planning on seeing you in March!! We are making time and coming up there, FOR SURE!

Traci said...

I don't think that I would let her cry either if there was something medically wrong. And I am betting that once you get that taken care of she will sleep tons better! Let me know what you find out.