Well, I guess I am not really bored. I have plenty I could and should be doing while Keelia is taking her afternoon nap, but it is more that I wanted to read some blogs and surf my time away on the internet instead. So I was reading my friend Rachel's blog and I found this and I thought it was funny. And apparently Keelia does resemble me quite a bit.
MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph



4 comments:
I'm loving this by the way. Do you think it will work with our ultrasound picture? My mom says our baby has my eyes! hehehe
JEN-Ha ha ha. Well people said Keelia had my mouth and it turned out to be true, so maybe!! :)
And the look-o-meter thingy has to detect faces and "marvin" might not have one yet :)
For sure she looks like you!!! You did not need the meter to see that. She is definitely a mini Kate
Traci-it's true, I didn't need the meter to know that she looked like me, but I used some other pictures of Hunter and I the other night and the results came back that she looked more like Hunter. I guess that is the funny part.
Post a Comment