
Many of you probably don't know what or who The Format is, but it is one of my favorite bands. Let me put it into perspective...I LOVE The Dave Matthews Band, and The Format gave Dave a run for his money.
And I must give credit where credit is due...my sweet cousin Tricia. She is the one that introduced me to The Format. And I just love her to pieces, for sharing with my The Format and for many other things.
Anyway, I found out this week that The Format called it quits. I couldn't be more sad about it. They were just SO good!! My sweet husband took me to see them on our honeymoon. I am just so glad we got to see them once. They were in town last September, but I was like 34 weeks pregnant and didn't think a small concert venue was the best place for the unborn. Oh well, all good things must come to an end, right??
So for the rest of the month, all you will find playing on my blog will be songs from The Format. Consider it my tribute to the band.
8 years ago



2 comments:
I did not know that!! I lovingly refer to the as the floor mat!
thanks for writting to me. how did you find me? Anyhoo...cool blog. you baby is adorable. isn't it just so fun to be a mom? i love it. well...talk to ya later.
Post a Comment