Well, today Keelia decided that she would no longer drink from a bottle. She did it all on her own. She had one this morning when she woke up at 5:30, but since then I can't even get her to put one in her mouth. Every time she sees one, she covers her mouth with her hand. What kind of baby just decides one day to quit taking her bottle??
Now the real trick is that I can't get her to drink any milk since she stopped taking her bottle. I tried every kind of sippy cup that we have, and the other kind of bottle we have to. And nothing. Not to mention, the Nuby cups that she likes so well, have started to leak because of the way she bites the spouts. Hunter is going to buy a different kind of sippy cup on his way home from school, so hopefully she will drink it from that. She has only had water today. And it is hard to get her to drink enough.
Not to mention that she usually has a BIG, WARM bottle before she goes down. And I attribute the fact that she even goes to sleep every night to that milk daze. Now how in the world will I ever get her to sleep??
Oh the joys of having an independent almost one year old! Stay tuned...
9 years ago



2 comments:
So, how did the new sippy cup work? Did she go to sleep ok?
Zack did the same thing only with nursing and breastmilk instead of the bottle. It was a scary few days trying to get him to drink enough cow's milk from a cup, but he's okay. Keeli will be okay too. Independent little spirits!....
Post a Comment