So last night Keelia slept for 11 hours, which is more than usual. And somehow she still woke up tired. She is in the middle of transitioning from two naps a day, to one. And it is exhausting us both. It seems like every other day she is doing one nap, and then two the next. It is getting old. But I bet just as we get used to it, it will change. :) I failed to mention in my last Keelia update that she has been off of her Prilosec for over a week now and is doing perfect. So it appears she is over her acid reflux and her little body is working properly. So any moms with kids who have the reflux, there is hope! It does go away. :) So we are thrilled. I was praying she wouldn't have to take her medicine still on her birthday and she doesn't have to. Not only am I excited for her, but I am excited we don't have to buy the stupid medicine anymore each month. It is not cheap. Anyway...
So Keelia has been obsessed lately with pictures of herself as a baby. Every time she sees the few we have hung up around the house, she points to them, meaning she wants us to tell her who the picture is of. As soon as you say "Baby Keelia," she just starts laughing and getting so excited. She is so funny. Well this morning, she crawled onto my lap and wanted to look at the picture of her that is our desktop background. And that is usually enough. Or usually she is content to look at the screen saver slide show we have that comes on automatically with pictures of everyone. Not today. She cried until I found more pictures of her. We did that for about 30 minutes. The girl can't do anything for 30 minutes, except eat and sleep, and apparently look at pictures of herself. I have a feeling this is a glimpse of what is to come with this one. We better not let her be an only child for too long. NO, I am not announcing anything. Just merely stating, it could be dangerous.
9 years ago



2 comments:
That's pretty funny!Ty just runs around the house getting into EVERYTHING! =)
Zacky likes to look at himself in the mirror, which is similar to looking at pictures. It must be a developmental thing.
Post a Comment