It feels like Fall has arrived here. Yesterday I was in pants AND I was COLD. I loved it. And today it is raining. YAY!! :)
So, probably needless to say, the sleeping through the night thing was a fluke. But I haven't given up on her yet. She (and I) is still not feeling all that well, and the only way she seems to want to sleep is if she is touching my skin. Poor thing. I am wondering if we don't have ear infections. My ear started to hurt today pretty bad, and she started playing with her's last night. Guess it is to the doctor for us, huh?? I hate being sick!
Tonight I have an interview with the Bishop. He is giving me a calling, apparently. I hope it is a good one. Is that bad to say?? :) So my parents are coming over so I can take their car to the interview, and of course, to watch Keelia. They are gonna bring over some dinner and hang out with me. I have some pretty great parents.
Here are two videos of Keelia with her walker toy my parents bought her. Neither of them end very happy. She seems to only really want to play with this toy when she is already over tired. So every time she fell, she would whine. So pardon that part, but isn't she just so cute?? And I still cannot figure out how to get the videos to turn right side up. Does anyone know how to do that? If so, please leave a comment and help me out. I am a blogger dummy!! Anyway, enjoy!! :)
8 years ago



5 comments:
Wow!! She's a pro on that thing. And I love your new background MORE.
Don't forget to let me know what calling you get! I just got called to be a Sunday school teacher. I am so excited!!!
So what is your new calling??? Addi got that same walker for her 1st bday and still plays with it as a car. So even if she walks quick hopefully she will cont to enjoy it!
katie, she's so big! I hope our paths cross sometime soon so that we get a chance to meet her...
It makes me a little sad that she's so big. I feel like I missed a lot in the last year. I'm so excited to see you guys in only a month and a half!
Post a Comment