Well, Keelia was up for over an hour in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, it was before we had gone to bed, so when she finally fell asleep at 1:48am, we were both just trashed! We had an appointment for her this morning at 9:30am, which required us to get up early. Needless to say, we are running on fumes by now!
But today was fun because we had some pictures taken at Expressions photography. This really awesome, really expensive place. We couldn't even afford the sitting fee normally, but we got a certificate through a fundraiser at my mom's school. So it was actually affordable. It was such a fun experience and I am sure they will come up with a lot of cute shots. They took some pictures of our little family and then some of Keelia by herself. She was unsure of the photographers getting in her personal space, but she was a champ and gave such cute smiles! We get to view them on the 11th. I am pretty excited.
The rest of our afternoon was spent running around trying to get a few things done. And since we got home, I have been constructing a pumpkin bean bag toss. It is for our Fall Carnival activity tomorrow night for Young Women's. The Beehives are in charge, so it is a big deal. :) Anyway, it has been quite the ordeal making a pumpkin shaped thing out of two cardboard boxes and some orange paint. I am sure it will be fine. I am sure I will have pictures to post of it, once I am all done. It will be quite an accomplishment for me.
Is anyone else in shock that tomorrow is October? Where has the year gone? I mean time is gonna just start flying. We have Keelia's birthday, our trip to San Diego, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then before you know it, the Christmas season is upon us. YAY!! But I will save you all from any raving about Christmas just yet. :)
9 years ago



4 comments:
I think September has been the fastest month of the year for me so far! I love your new background! So festive!
I just got this really guilty feeling inside for not having family photos taken yet!!! Why don't you remind me that I am supposed to do these things?!
I can't wait to see the family pics!
Sister, I finally figured out how to comment on blogs! Love ya!
Post a Comment