Here's the deal. Once you see this, you take pictures of your house AS IS; hence the title, Keeping it Real! No cleaning, no tidying just take the pictures! =) Thanks, Misty, for the tag. Everyone knows by now, I love them. So it was fun. Enjoy! :)
Favorite Pair of Shoes: 
At the moment, of course!
Kitchen Sink:
I never have dishes in my sink. I like to do the dishes way too much, but I was lazy yesterday when I took these pictures. But at least you get to see my cute brown dishes!!
Refrigerator:
Luckily, I had just cleaned it out.
Laundry Room:
It is a closet, so it is easy to just shut, no matter what it looks like.
Any Bathroom in the House:
This is our bathroom. I am glad you can't see it closer. As much as I love cleaning, I hate cleaning bathrooms. So they get neglected often times.
What is Your Child(ren) Doing Right Now?:
These pictures were taken yesterday, but she is sleeping again. I love it when she sleeps. :)
My Side of the Closet:
Favorite Room in the House:
The family room! I really love my bedroom, but it is not my favorite place. I love the family room, because that is where all the family stuff happens. And as you can see, Keelia and I were having a hay-day with her toys yesterday! :)
I tag: Amy, Traci, Jen, DeeDee, and Tory, even though she hates tags! :)
9 years ago



8 comments:
Where did you get those shoes? I Love them!
I got the shoes at Forever Young. It is in Utah only. Check it out.
you were lazy? you have ONE dish in your sink...and a fork! =)
I liked this one; it was fun!
I like the tags but I'm so bad at getting around to doing them. I'm not promising anything but I enjoyed yours so I'll try to do it too. I still have to do the last one I was tagged in. Oops.
Thanks I'll check em out
What a fun tag! Your shoes and bathroom are really cute! :)
OK I did it! And I did not even clean up like I wanted to! I am sad that my family will be seeing you this weekend and I won't! I tried to tell my Dad that he wanted my kids and I to come but he really did not! SAD
Post a Comment