Here is our new stroller. Keelia is so excited about it, as you can tell. It looks like it is going to be perfect for our little family. Can't wait for baby girl to get here, even though it is still more than three months away!! :)
YAY! It's awesome.
I've been looking at getting one of those. Let me know how much you love it (or not).
Awesome. I thought about getting one of those, but I think a child that doesn't often run away is required in order for one of those to work! =)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YAY! It's awesome.
I've been looking at getting one of those. Let me know how much you love it (or not).
Awesome. I thought about getting one of those, but I think a child that doesn't often run away is required in order for one of those to work! =)
Post a Comment