Sunday, June 27, 2010

"The Space Between"

Last night I went to bed, late, to Hunter throwing up. This morning I got woken up, early, by Keelia throwing up. The time between events was just over five hours. Needless to say, we had a long day. Neither of them threw up again, but we had a full day of feeling sick. And Keelia had to be in diapers because her pull-ups just weren't cutting it, if you know what I mean. Hopefully this doesn't create a major set back in the potty trained streak we were on. And we all hope that tomorrow she can go back to at least wearing pull-ups, if not underwear.
Hunter seems to be feeling better. And so does Keelia, but her body is still fighting something. She never had a temperature or anything, she just was sick. It was really weird. And with lots of laundry and Lysol, I hope that I created enough of a shield that my mom and I don't get whatever they had.
And we took an almost three hour family nap today. It was nice. I can't remember the last time we all napped so well.
My mom finished sewing baby girl's blanket for me last night. So now all I need to do is tie it and it will be done. Then I can post pictures.
And yes Jen, yesterday's errands included me getting my new stroller. I am so excited about it. However, it still sits unopened in the garage. I am hoping to get it assembled sometime this week and give it a try. I will post pictures of that, too.
We celebrated our sick day by not going to church and spreading our germs, and watching all three Shrek movies that we own. Jealous? You should be.
Anyway, I am going to go put myself to sleep by watching "Friends."

2 comments:

DeeDee and Jason Paul said...

girl what kind of stroller did you get? i just got one last week and i love it!!! i take the girls on walks everyday!

Jannie said...

I'm so excited to see pictures of the quilt! And the stroller! When our next one comes, we are getting a new double stroller and so I'm excited to see the one that you got! Anyways, I hope you are doing well....thanks SOOOOOOOOOO much for watching my girls last week!!! You are amazing and a life-savor!!! Thank you!