Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Rome Tomorrow"

Okay, not Rome, but does the OBGYN count? :)
Today we had a pretty normal Sunday. Keelia didn't nap, but that is happening more often all the time. Which I am so not okay with, but you have to roll with the punches. Whatever that means.
Still no potty accidents, but Keelia is still having a hard time pooping in the toilet. We had two of those accidents today and one success. We will get there, it is just patience that I lack. And hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Tomorrow we find out the sex of our baby. I am super excited and a little nervous. I will be happy with either, but would really love another girl before I enter the world of boy. :) In twelve short hours we will know and the changing of our lives will begin. The new baby will no longer be just a baby, it will be a boy or girl and will get a name. (We start calling the baby by it's name, if we have one, before it is born.) We are set on a boy name, but are struggling with a girl name. We have several that we like okay, but not any that we love. I am weird and I pick middles names first. So we have that set for a girl, but I have a feeling if it is a girl, a first name will take a while. But maybe it will be a boy and I won't have to worry. We shall see.

1 comments:

Misty said...

can't wait to hear what you're having!!! you guys are so good. we struggle with naming ANY gender baby! Well, we don't have a girl yet, but I imagine it will be the same!