Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Better Now"

Four years ago today, Hunter and I got engaged! It has been an interesting adventure, but I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else! We don't do anything to celebrate and I am pretty sure if I wasn't always looking at our calender, it would have just gone unmentioned. But this year, it got mentioned! Here's to saying yes all over again! I love you, babe!
This morning, my doctor's office called to check on and my doctor decided that I didn't need to be seen after all. I feel a ton better today than I did last night. And they said I should come in if it doesn't continue to get better or if I am not completely better by Monday. So it will just be a waiting game, but that is fine. Any reason not to go to the doctor is fine with me!
And because I was feeling so well and this was supposed to be our last warm, sunny day for a couple of days, Keelia and I went to Jen and Will's ward play group. I felt bad for not taking Keelia outside the last couple of days, but hopefully this made up for it. We went to Cornerstone Park and there were a TON of people there. It made it kind of hard for the little ones to play, but we made due. After the park, we went to Arby's for lunch. It was the perfect way to enjoy a nice Spring day.

0 comments: