Saturday, March 6, 2010

"These Days"

Life becomes more and more normal everyday. We are all starting to feel better from our colds. I actually feel 99% over it. Just every once in a while, I cough, and I worry I might cough up a lung. Other than that, I am better.
While my aunt was here, she did some deep cleaning for my mom. She practically gave her a new bathroom. She even took off the ceiling fan and scrubbed the inside of it. She made the mistake of trying to look up at it while cleaning the dust out. Needless to say, she was eating dust for hours. I wouldn't suggest ever doing such a thing. Cleaning the inside of your bathroom ceiling fan or looking up while doing so. Anyway, she might kill me, but here is a picture of her project.



Keelia also had her first braid in her hair. Unfortunately, she has a mother who does not know how to French braid, so she is stuck with the not so cool braids, but she was happy with it. For a while there, that was all she wanted. We did a couple variations, you know, pig-tail braids, side pony braids, but this is the first attempt. It makes her look so big! And I have no idea on what day this happened. It was sometime in the mess of the last two weeks. Actually, I know it was in February still, but just no specific date. Everything kind of ran together for a little while.


Even though we are feeling better, we are going to Sacrament meeting tomorrow, but we are opting out of sending Keelia to class. She coughs every so often and has a runny nose, a little still, too. So we will wait until next week to send her back to class and hopefully by then, she won't be sick anymore.
Next week is Hunter's Spring break. I have mixed emotions. I am glad for a break, but it is too early. His Fall break was SO late and his Spring break is so early. But I will take what I can get. Unfortunately, his online classes hate Spring break, so we have to continue plugging away at those. (Yes, I said WE.) But at least that can be done from home, instead of school.
Well, I should get going. Keelia went down late, but knowing my luck, that doesn't mean she will sleep in late tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love her little braids. She's is just so grown up these days.

Jannie said...

So sorry that you guys aren't feeling well over there. I love the braid :) Her hair is getting so long!

The Hansen Family said...

The braid really does make it seem like she's so grown up! Hang in there and hopefully you will feel better soon!