Having a two year old is hard. How do people do it? And let alone, how do people have more? Really? She is in a stage where she is basically refusing to listen to anything we say. And she is mean to her cousins, especially Will. I am hoping it is just a phase that will end quickly, but what to do until then is the question. There is a pecking order in cousins, that is just part of life. But I feel bad that she is so rough. It makes me almost not want to go to family things because I can't predict what will set her off or how she will act.
Needless to say, bedtime could not have come quick enough tonight.
Ya know, I am just complaining. Most of the time, she is a sweet, helpful, wonderful, little girl. But the times that she isn't, it is hard to remember her being anything else but a monster! I am hoping this thing called the "terrible two's" goes away long before we are three, but I doubt it, considering we are halfway there. Any tips on raising a monster two year old? :)
9 years ago



3 comments:
There is a definite pecking order. Don't take it too hard. :D
I know exactly how you feel!!! Isabelle has all of a sudden taken to hitting and not listening. Just yesterday she took marker and colored our banister and I know she knows better. But like Keilia, she is an angel most of the time.
Oh, I can definitely, definitely relate!! Angela is such a little sweety, but she is "working on her social skills" (as I tell people). Her two favorite words right now are "mine" and "no"...and anyone smaller than her, she feels like she can just push around. Sigh. Hopefully our girls will get those social skills fixed soon! They're such sweet, though.
Post a Comment