Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Rhyme and Reason"

Hunter's sister, Lindsey, is so great. Today she wanted to have Keelia over to make and decorate Easter cookies. Keelia had so much fun and really love playing with Lindsey. And it was an extra special bonus that Papa was home from work, because Keelia LOVES to play with her Papa. They played outside and drew with sidewalk chalk. She was having a ball. Here are some pictures of our fun afternoon.





Which was great for me to have a break because it turns out, I had another cyst today that ruptured and it was really painful. It is not fair to be pregnant, dealing with morning sickness, and then have a cyst on top of that! I called my doctor and they wanted me to go to the ER, but I opted not to. Because last time I had a cyst rupture, it cost me $1200 to go to the ER. And since I am 99% sure that is what it is, I am going to wait it out and see my doctor in the office tomorrow for $20. So Tylenol and a heating pad for me tonight!
We had dinner with the Jackson's too, which was nice. It was just really nice to hang out with them and get to do something different than our normal day to day things!

0 comments: