Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Monkey"

This morning, we did kind of a spur of the moment trip to the zoo. My mom has been off work this whole time and we really wanted to squeeze in a trip with her. So Keelia, my mom, Jen, Will, and I, headed off to the zoo. It was super fun and I am so glad we went. We went to the side of the zoo that we never make it to, with the fish and other water animals. And we didn't make it to the monkeys, like we usually do. Which is okay. There is always next time. But I will say, I like seeing the other side of the zoo. Now that it is open earlier, maybe we can manage to see all of the animals when we go!
After to zoo, we got lunch and ate back at Jen's. It was a super fun morning.
My mom is going back to work Thursday. I am glad she will be getting back into the swing of things, but the house will feel really empty once she is back to work. I hope Keelia will do okay with the adjustment. Since my dad left us, we have always had at least someone home with us. Now it will really just be me and her. Hopefully she will do okay.

0 comments: