Sunday was the Daylight Savings switch. And man oh man, is it a killer! Keelia is totally thrown off her schedule. We are going to bed later, waking up earlier, and somehow, still surviving. Luckily. If it weren't for naps, we probably wouldn't be surviving. Hopefully it won't take long for things to even out again and for us to find a new schedule or a way to block out the sun. :)
On Tuesday night, my friend Aubrey and I went to dinner. It was fun to catch up with her. I have known her for such a long time and I love getting together with her. I left Keelia at home with Hunter, so it was a nice break for me.
Today is St. Patrick's Day! We love this holiday around our house! This morning, I couldn't take Keelia into green pancakes, but I did talk her into green milk in her cereal. And because I have been so sick, I had eggnog and toast. It is a homemade recipe, a favorite for me, and a staple in this pregnancy.
We didn't do a whole lot, but when lunch time rolled around, she wanted her mac and cheese green, too. Well, I went a little overboard and turns out, she didn't really want to eat it. But can you blame her, really?
We had dinner with my family. The Guellers and the Jeff Young's were there. Thank goodness my mom made a regular roast on top of the corn beef and cabbage, or half of us might have starved! :)
I tried all day long to get a picture of Keelia in her cute holiday shirt and socks, but she yelled at me every time I tried. So I didn't get one. But just know, she looked super cute in her St. Patrick's Day attire!
8 years ago



1 comments:
What a fun mom you are! I love all the green food. I'm so glad you posted a lot! Yay!
Post a Comment