On Saturday morning, we went to another one of those used kid stuff sales. There are three around the area and they happen twice a year. They are all close together, time wise, but it is fun to kind of marathon through them and see what good deals we can find. My mom, Jen, Leslie, and I went to the M.O.M.S sale down in Castle Rock. It was crazy busy and a little overwhelming, but we mostly had fun. I found this Jessie (from Toy Story) sleeping bag for Keelia, but the tag fell off, so they wouldn't sell it to me. It was frustrating enough that I almost wanted to never go back. But they working something out and now we are the proud owners of a Jessie sleeping bag! Thank goodness!!
After we got home from the sale, our little family went to dinner at the Jackson's. It had been a long time since we were all together, so it was nice. And Keelia sure loves playing with her Jackson family! I wish there was more time to get together, but we do love the times we do get together.
On Sunday night, we had dessert at the Gueller's house. Mallory made cupcakes and brownies. So there were a lot of options for dessert. It was fun to get together and play.
And today, Keelia and I got to have lunch with my friend Kyla and her little girl, Ellery. We went to Red Robin, which seems to be a staple place to eat with me. :) It was so fun to catch up and to stuff ourselves! As with everything, I wish life weren't as crazy as it is, so we could get together more. It seems like every time I see them, Ellery is a whole new person!
My mom and I are going to Utah this week, well later in the week, for her Spring Break. I am excited to get to go. It should be fun to just hang out and see people I hardly get to see.
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment