Friday, April 2, 2010

"Cool Thing"

This morning we went to our ward's play group. It was an Easter egg hunt. It was super fun and Keelia LOVED finding the eggs. She did not want to get any that were in the sand or dirt, but we will work on that for next year. :) She had lots of fun playing with her friends and being outside. Perhaps I should let her out more often. :)
The main reason we were able to go was because today is the first day where I don't feel like I am going to die due to the baby I am growing. There were a couple weeks in there where I really thought I might die. But today, hoping not to jinx myself, I think I am on my way to feeling like a normal person again. I mean, I still feel sick at times, mostly at night, but I feel like I can go out and do things and actually function again. Thank goodness! :)
Tonight we went to dinner with the Cooke's and Tammy, for Ian's birthday. His birthday was Wednesday, but it is hard to do things on week nights. We went to a Mexican place called "Jack-n-Grill." The food was good, but the atmosphere was not child friendly, and a lot to handle. We did okay and Keelia did really well. Sometimes, because she is so big and so smart, I forget she is only two. Ian ordered a giant, seven pound breakfast burrito for dinner. He didn't finish it, but he gave it a valiant effort. After dinner, we went back to the Jackson's for dessert. Here are some pictures.








1 comments:

Jen said...

That burrito makes me sick looking at it. It's WAY too big.