I used to have a friend, and he wrote me a song that was titled "Today Is The Day." It felt appropriate.
I called this morning to make an appointment for myself to see an eye doctor. For the last week or so, my eyes have really been hurting and it gets to the point where after about 6 or 7pm, I have to strain to be able to see. And it gives me a headache. And I have never had any problems with my eyes before, so I am hoping it is nothing, but I like to be safe rather than sorry.
Today I also called and made myself an appointment for a consultation with a reproductive specialist. I have mixed emotions about it, and I know there is still a chance for this month, but I wanted to get an appointment "just in case." I would be thrilled to have to cancel it because I am pregnant, but I doubt that will be the case. And it wasn't hard to pick a doctor. Our insurance only covers two in the whole state of Colorado. And I prefer a male doctor, one was a man and one was a women. So it was really simple. And I am hoping that they will be able to help me. Although, after reading their website, it appears they do IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) a lot. And that is SO far out of our price range, probably always will be, that I am hoping they do other, less expensive kinds of treatments too. But I am anxious to just meet with the doctor and see what he has to say.
Today, it felt like Fall. It was wonderful. I got to wear a sweater and some boots. It was a perfect day, weather wise. Although, I hear some parts of our great state got snow, but I sure didn't. Hopefully soon. I am ready for the cold to come!
Anyway, I have a basket of laundry calling my name.
9 years ago



3 comments:
I am loving the cooler weather too. We've had soup all week and I just love it!!
Best of luck for all your upcoming appointments. I'll be praying for you.
I am going out of town this weekend, so let's plan a get together when I get back!
It's getting colder here at night, but i am not ready for snow yet! Hope your dr's appointment goes good!
Hey so let us know what the Dr. says okay when you do go, and who knows maybe you won't have to!!!! I love that you love Fall, it is great huh?
Post a Comment