Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another Weekend Bites The Dust

We had such a fun weekend! I love this time of year. There is always something going on. Well, Max turned twelve on Friday. I can barely believe it! He had his party Friday night, so we offered to take the younger Gueller kids and hang out with them. But we ended up at Max's party, which was outside, so it was all good. And we ended up with only Mallory sleeping over at our house, but hopefully it helped a little bit! :)
And today, Max got the priesthood, so we went to that. And then we had lunch and hung out at the Gueller's house all day. Then we had Max's birthday dinner to top the night off.

*Note To Self: This is why I should not wait 2.5 weeks to finish a post, because I forget a lot of the stuff that I wanted to write about. But at least I documented a little bit of the weekend!

0 comments: