Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The First Day Of Fall And Other Things

Yesterday was the first day of Fall. Can I just say, I LOVE this weather? I am not looking forward to the 70's that the weekend is promising. I much prefer the 50's or colder. (And usually, it is the colder!) It rained on and off yesterday, but it is seriously down pouring today. And it is supposed to rain all day! I love it! Not so much the rain, but the chill in the air.
So the eye doctor yesterday, was a big waste of almost two hours. Seriously? Should it really take that long to have your eyes poked and tested? I hated every second of it. And they found NOTHING wrong with my eyes. He said they were perfect! But he gave me some drops for my eyes, and even just after one day, they are already feeling better. So that is good news.
And thanks everyone for being so supportive about the infertility doctor. But my appointment is not for another (almost) four weeks. So it will be a while before I have anything to report on that.
Well, Keelia is napping, so I am going to go lay down while I still can.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the cooler weather too. I can't wait until October so I can start to decorate for Halloween..

Jannie said...

I just LOVE this weather as well!!!