Six Random Things....
This tag is six random things that make me me. So prepare to be amazed or weirded out...whichever :)
1. I love to clip coupons. I love it so much, that I do it for my Mom since she is the one that does the majority of the shopping. But every Sunday I get the coupons out and go through and get the ones we need and put them in my coupon organizer. I used to use office envelopes, but my Mom bought me an actual accordion organizer that is labeled and everything. I just love it!!
2. I love to write. For a long time, I wanted to go into journalism. I would love to write a book, but let's be honest, who would even read it?
3. I actually enjoy running. I haven't done it in so long because of my knee surgery, then my broken wrist, and then the pregnancy, but I really love it. It is so refreshing and a great way to get out anxiety or frustration or whatever emotion I might be dealing with.
4. I have always wanted to go to hair school and learn how to cut, color, and style hair. I will probably NEVER do it, but it is something that I wish I could do. I dunno if that qualifies for something that makes me me, but it is something that I wish, so I guess it will work.
5. I love to make lists. I make lists about making lists. Okay, not very often, but sometimes. :) Making a list just helps me feel like I can handle everything I have to do, if I see it written down on paper. And if I can cross things off of it, then I can see my progression and feel like I am getting somewhere.
6. I care about people a lot. In most cases, I care about them more than they care about me. I got my heart hurt a lot when I was growing up and people used to tell me I cared "too much." I don't think there is such a thing as "too much caring," but it still gets me into trouble sometimes. But I figure if it is a choice between caring "too much" and not caring enough, then I would rather care "too much."
I tag Beth, Amy, Brittany, Angie, Natalie, and Traci.
And also, Keeli and I are off to our next adventure tomorrow, but this time ALONE. OH NO!!! :) We are flying to San Antonio, Texas for a friend's baby shower. We will be gone a whole week. It will be a nice trip, even though I loathe Texas. I am excited to get to see some of my friends that I haven't seen in a long time and to go and celebrate some one's venture into motherhood. So again there will be a lapse in my blogging, but there are some good pictures just waiting to happen when we all get together, so it will be a funny post when I get back. Everyone have a happy Memorial Day weekend!!
8 years ago



13 comments:
I would totally read your book! You should write it! Have fun on your next trip!
I'm totally on board with you on the coupons, lists, and running (although I don't really do the running part!) I'm glad your trip went well!
Also, have you ever looked at couponmom.com? I love it!
it's fun to read your tags because i feel like i can get to know you better. i know we are cousins but lets face it. we hardly ever saw each other or got to know each other while we were growing up. now it's fun that we can keep in touch.
I hope you have a great time in Texas and it is not TOO hot for you.
I love your new back ground!! All fun and full of stripes..
Coupons..NO, but lists.. O my goodness.. I make lists about everything.. I am an excel workbook freak!!!
Have a good trip..
You little traveling girl you, no fair!! Hey I too would read your book and I love that you care too much, you can tell that you do, you're awesome. So I promise I will do this tag, gosh what is my problem?? Have a good trip ok and be safe!
I'd read your book as long as you make it funny, which I know you would. Also, I'm digging the new background. It seems everyone is updating their backgrounds so I need to do mine too. I need some creative help!!!
Sounds like you guys have been busy! And, good luck with your next trip!
Also - I like the new look to your blog. Mine is still boring, but it works for me. =)
I know what you mean about the whole "caring too much" thing...I am the EXACT same way. I have been told by people, and by myself, my whole life that it's a fault of mine and I have gotten many broken hearts in my life also. But like you said, it's better to care too much than too little! Oh, and the book writing thing...just do it! It doesn't matter if no one reads it. I don't even know if I will put mine out when I'm finished because I'm so afraid of rejection, but I am writing it for myself! It's so theraputic!
I would SO read your book!
Have fun in Texas.
so you go visit all your friends but never me i should be offended..... but i still love you
what a fun girls week!! your little girl is such a doll!! I love the new background, how did you do that?
Post a Comment