One Word
Answer the following with only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? .................... Couch
2. Your significant other?....................... Hunter
3. Your hair?.................................... Up
4. Your mother? ................................. Best
5. Your father?.................................. Learning
6. Your favorite thing?.......................... Romance
7. Your dream last night?........................ None
8. Your favorite drink........................... Coke
9. Your dream/goal?.............................. Happiness
10. The room you're in?.......................... Bedroom
11. Your child?..................................... Wonderful
12. Your fear?................................... Falling
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years........... Happy
14. Where were you last night?................... Flying
15. What you're not?............................. Skinny
16. Muffins...................................... Yes
17. One of your wish list items?................. Car
18. Where you grew up?........................... Colorado
19. What you read last........................ Magazine
20. What are you wearing?........................ Pajamas
21. Your TV?..................................... Off
22. Your pets?................................... None
23. Your computer? .............................. Dusty
24. Your life?................................... Adventure
25. Your mood?................................... Sleepy
26. Missing someone?............................. Husband
27. Your car?.................................... Small
28. Something you're not wearing?................ Bra :)
29. Favorite Store?.............................. Target
30. Your summer?................................. Busy
31. Like someone?................................ Mom
32. Your favorite color?......................... Green
33. Last time you laughed........................ Morning
34. Last time you cried?......................... Friday
9 years ago



2 comments:
I love the not wearing a bra, um yah, I could pretty much go my whole life not wearing a bra if I could. And the sad thing is, you really wouldn't be able to tell!!! Cute post
I like this tuesday tell all thing! I like reading yours, I think I'm going to start doing them too :)
Post a Comment