So I never got around to posting yesterday, but I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. Whether you are a Mom, or you celebrated with your Mom, I hope it was awesome!! I had an awesome first official Mother's Day!! We celebrated last year when I was pregnant, because my husband is so sweet, but it's just not the same until the baby is actually here. Hunter made my breakfast in bed before church and bought me a dozen red roses!! Also, he bought me a book "I Am A Mother," and season seven of the Gilmore Girls. I am trying to complete my collection. He is so thoughtful. So then we went to church, and Keeli even fell asleep for part of it which is like a total Mother's Day miracle!! :) And the lessons were great and then we came home and had lunch, which I didn't have to prepare, because Hunter did. YAY!! And then we took a family nap...which is one of the best parts about having early church on Sundays. Then the dinner preparation began. My dad, my brother-in-law Mark, and Hunter all helped make a wonderful steak and salmon dinner. It was so good and it hit the spot. Then we had ice cream sundaes for dessert. It was the perfect first Mother's Day!!!
9 years ago



4 comments:
I'm glad you had an awesome first Mother's Day! I love Gilmore Girls! I am still trying to complete my Friends collection! Maybe I will move onto that one next!
Sounds like a good day! Tell your mom hi and Happy Mother's Day from us.
YAY for perfect a Mother's Day! We didn't celebrate because I'm technically not a mother yet, and I didn't want to celebrate cuz it felt weird.
But our exciting Mother's day news is that Jeff was able to feel the baby kick yesterday for the first time!!! I might be more excited about it than he was but I'm not sure.
And YAY for Friday...I'm getting so excited!
Happy late Mother's Day! It sounded wonderful! Yay-we love Gilmore Girls too! (I wish they were still on!)
Post a Comment