Friday, May 30, 2008

We Are Back, Part 2

So we got back from Texas on Wednesday afternoon and are still trying to recover from our week long adventure. Keeli actually slept on the plane out there and didn't cry at all. On the way home, she fell asleep in the airport and some little kid pretty much climbed in her stroller with her and woke her up, so then she cried for the first hour of the flight and slept the second. But it really wasn't that bad. She is such a wonderful baby!!
Well, like can be expected of me, I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to. The week was different than I expected and I just never had my camera when I needed it. There were just a lot of people in one house and we didn't do very much. But it's okay. I went for a friend's shower and that is the important part. One funny thing that happened to me is that we finally got to go swimming on Monday, after being so hot all weekend, and I accidentally had my phone in my pocket when I got in the water and I didn't realize it for a good ten minutes. So I am still phoneless. Isn't it weird how attached to our cell phones we become?? Life without one is kinda nice, but weird. Anyway, here are some pictures of our adventure. There are a lot, so bare with me.


Here we are picking up Suz from the airport.


Here is DeeDee with Suz. Dee is 33 weeks prego.


Here I am with Suz.


Suz and Keeli.


DeeDee at her shower.


DeeDee with her Mom, her sister in law, and her mother in law.


Keeli, Dee, Suz and I at the shower.


DeeDee, Suz, Kyle and Carly at the shower.


This is how Keeli and I spent church...sitting on the floor in the hall way. It was SOO hot in the chapel, and she wouldn't stop screaming. So we played instead :)


This is Keeli trying out her floaty before we went to the pool. She actually really loved the pool and the floaty.


This is Keeli in her swimsuit getting ready to go cool down!!


This is her in her hat at the pool. Isn't she adorable??




I got to go see the San Antonio Temple.


It is absolutely beautiful. And it is on the top of a hill where you can see everything!! It was awesome!


A really big pair of boots outside the mall by DeeDee's house. And I just needed to have a picture of them.


Keeli and I inside the "O" of the large "NORTHSTAR" that can be found outside of the same mall as the boots. And all I can say is, why not??


This is Keeli eating at Fuddruckers. She was enjoying a chocolate brownie with cream cheese frosting, if you can't tell.

And today is my sister in law Lindsey's wedding, so I will plenty to post about sometime this weekend. Like I said, this has been a VERY busy month for us and I think both Keeli and I are just ready to rest. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Cute pictures!! I miss you guys! How was Deedee's shower? It looks like you guys had a blast!

Traci said...

I am glad that it was a good trip. Keeli looks absolutely adorable in that swimsuit. She should wear it more often! Did you get my email with my phone #?

Jen said...

I wish I had gone swimming with you guys, she's so cute!

Beth said...

Super cute pictures! She looks adorable in her little swimsuit. It's warm enough to swim down here....hint! hint!

Kristen said...

fun trip!!! Keeli is so cute! I love her swim suit!!! I also love your background paper!!!

Adam & Rachel said...

looks like lots of fun! those boots are awesome! oh and my i add tha keelia looks adorable in her swimming suit and hat. So much fun!!!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh you're back!!! WOO HOO, I've missed you, does that count with blogging?? Looks like tons of fun, I love the pics of Keeli in her swimsuit, she is precious!

anorthowife said...

that's the cutest little swimsuit! i cant wait to meet her!