Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ramblings

Well tonight my ward had it's Enrichment night. It was nice. I don't really know very many people in the ward because we are still fairly new, and I got put right into Young Women's, so it makes things like Enrichment night interesting, but it was fun. I am glad that I went. I sat at a table with some really great ladies, and I am glad that I got to meet them and get to know them a little.
And it seems that my family is passing around some sort of bug and it appears that Keelia has it. Poor thing. I hate it when she is sick. And she gets sick SO much it seems like. She has really bad diarrhea and you can tell she is just not feeling good. Although she tries hard to be a good girl.
I put our Christmas cards in the mail today. I spent all night last night getting them addressed and stuffed and stamped. I thought the process was never ending. And when I went to the post office today to drop them off, boy was I glad I didn't have to wait in that line. YIKES!
Anyway, not too much to report. We have a busy, fun weekend coming, so hopefully I will have pictures and actual things to write about.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Katie,
Talking about Christmas cards --I have a Christmas card waiting to mail to your little family. Can you email me your address at tandvyoung@gmail.com? Hope Keelia gets better in time for Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Aunt Vicki

Leslie said...

Its always good to be able to meet people in the ward. Good job getting the Christmas cards in the mail. I am so far behind, our might be "Hope you had a Merry Christmas" cards.