Monday afternoon, my sister and I took Marshall and Mallory to Build A Bear to get their Christmas gifts. This year in our family we decided to just trade kid names, our kids. So the eleven grandkids of my parents did a gift exchange. Keelia, who was also with us at Build A Bear, got Mallory. And Tommy (Matt's oldest), got Marshall. They both love Build A Bear, and so rather than have Matt buy one and send it or just send a gift card, I took Marshall for him, with Mallory. We just figured it wouldn't be very fun for a 4 year old and a 7 year old to open a gift card on Christmas morning. Way better to have a toy. So, I have both of their animals at my house and I will wrap them and put them under the tree to open on Christmas morning. Hopefully they can make it the 2 1/2 weeks until Christmas. :) It was fun. I only got these two pictures, because my camera batter died. But at least I got these two.
This is Mallory preparing her dog's heart before it gets put in the body. I think they were getting ready to jump, to start the heart. :)
Here is Marshall helping stuff his penguin.
Keelia wanted nothing to do with any of the animals. She was still pretty sick when I packed her up to leave our house, so she mostly just wanted to run around Build A Bear and throw things on the ground. Which she did. A lot.
9 years ago



4 comments:
Only 2 1/2 weeks till Christmas? Crazy! Time is just flying by.
I am sorry to hear that Keelia was so sick :( But, the build-a-bear looks fun; I have always wanted to have an excuse to go in there and see how it all works...hopefully when Carolyn is a little older! Fun! Also, thanks for always taking a look at my blog; do you like how I blogged eventhough I said I wouldn't do it til after Christmas? Haha!! It's too fun to wait even though life is busy :)
I hope that little girly if yours is feeling better! I can't imagine being too sick to not want a bear at build a bear!
I'm glad the kids had fun. Thanks for doing that with Marshall since we aren't there to take him!
Post a Comment