Monday, December 15, 2008

A Good Monday

Today, Hunter, Keelia, and I went down to the Castle Rock outlet mall. It was a fun day, but we were shopping a little long, for all of us. :) It was super cold here today, but we braved the weather. After all, if you go down there, you have to go to all the stores, because we almost never go down there.
Keelia took almost a three hour nap after shopping, and we had to wake her up from it. So there is no telling how long it might have been.
Tonight we had dinner and FHE with Hunter's family. It was nice to get to see them. Sean didn't come because he is working nights because of the snow and the boys weren't there because it is a week night. But Gran and Jack, and Lindsey were there. Tammy and Errol made a really good dinner. We are glad we got the chance to get together with them. After dinner, we attempted to watch a few different movies, but mostly just visited, which is always better. And as always, we had a yummy dessert selection.
I didn't take any pictures, because I was busy chasing Keelia around. One of these days, I will take pictures of one of our get togethers. Probably when I stop having to chase Keelia around. :)
And a shout out to Mason on his 10th birthday!! :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

Next time we meet, let's do it at the outlets!!

Jen said...

Did you get any good stuff at the outlets? You know how I don't like to shop, well I occasionally enjoy the outlets. Shhh, don't tell.

Traci said...

So you want to read Midnight Sun...or what you can of it? Well go to stepheniemeyer.com and look for it under twilight. It is way cute!

Leslie said...

I love the Castlerock outlets. It seems weird to me that this Christmas season I won't be spending any money there!