Today I went to my sister's to craft. I didn't craft, but she had something that she needed help finishing, so I went to help and hang out. Then we made pressed cookies, or something like that. It was a first for me, but it was fun. And the kids loved to help. And then we went out to Qdoba for Mark's family birthday dinner! It was good food and good company. After dinner we went back to my sister's house to open presents and have cake. It was a fun night. 
Hunter and I both started to feel sick when we got back to my sister's house. Meagans' kids (most of them) have been sick on and off all week. And we just considered ourselves lucky that we didn't catch it or something like it. But it appears we spoke too soon! I will have to let you know in the morning how things went.
Keelia is still sick, but doesn't act sick. She just has bad diarrhea many times a day! So fun for me!
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment