Today is my hubby's birthday! Last night I decorated the "dining area" with the traditional birthday sign and balloons. 

And I woke up this morning and made him breakfast in bed, and gave him his presents. I let Keelia sleep through that one because she didn't go to bed last night until much too late for a one year old! :) Hunter has to work this morning and then has school all day until 8:30pm. But I still hope he has a good day. We feel really lucky around here to have him around. He is such a good daddy to Keelia. She just loves every minute she can spend with him. And we are so proud of him for working so hard for us. He makes so many sacrifices so that I can stay home and be a mama. And in honor of his 25th birthday, 25 things I love about Hunter...
1. He is handsome!
2. He is so funny. He is always trying to make me laugh.
3. He is a great daddy.
4. He is a hard worker.
5. He is determined.
6. He is a worthy priesthood holder.
7. He loves to fish. He loves it so much, he lets me go with him.
8. He always makes sure I eat first.
9. If I ask him to do something, he does it.
10. He is so smart.
11. His technical mind.
12. His desire to do well in whatever he is doing.
13. His creativity.
14. He is very good about holding his temper.
15. The silliness.
16. The way he is willing to always play with Keelia.
17. He is a big kid!
18. He listens to me, even when I drive him crazy.
19. He is supportive.
20. He is flexible. Way more flexible than me.
21. He doesn't care that I like things done a particular way.
22. He takes care of our family.
23. He is a good uncle.
24. He doesn't complain. Well at least not very often.
25. He loves me!
I love you, Hunter. Happy Birthday!!
9 years ago



6 comments:
Your so cute; looks like you helped make his birthday fun! And I love your tree - it's so beautifuL!
Happy day to Hunter. What a cute little wifey you are to do that.
Happy Happy Birthday!
Your tree looks so good!
Happy Birthday Hunter!
Happy Birthday!! Cute list of 25 things!!
Happy Birthday, Hunter! And P.S. I love your new car!!!
Post a Comment