No one really uses the word "lollipop" anymore, so I thought I would. It was really just a blow pop she got from the Easter Bunny, but either way, she loved it. She had it last night before her bath. It was grape flavored. She was chowing away at it and then all of a sudden she was just done with it and threw it on the floor. I tried to give it back to her, figuring she had just dropped it, and she didn't want it. She was really just done with it. It was pretty funny. But she looks so cute all sticky and purple :)
The first taste...
Trying to figure out how to get her hands on it.
Trying to keep it in her mouth at all costs!
Right after she threw it on the ground. Notice the purple tongue!! :)
This is the aftermath. Notice the sticky, purple river all over her face and running down her tummy!!
8 years ago



6 comments:
all i have to say is WOW! =)
Well the first couple of pictures really made me want to eat a grape blow pop, but that last one cured me. I love the purple tongue though!
I remember Taylor's first Oreo cookie, he was only about 6 months old and he went to town on it and made the biggest mess ever. Watch out because now the Keelia has had sugar its curtains. Love the pics.
Keelia is so cute! I love the purple sticky everywhere. Its so fun to see your family and what you have been up to!
Keeli is a cutie! Looks like she's not much of a lollipopper yet. She has time.
that's so cute and fun. my brother mike gave Angela a few licks of his tootsie roll on Easter. Crazy guy...I don't think Angela is ready for candy just yet. She is still all breast milk.
Post a Comment