Saturday, March 1, 2008

Disney Princess

Thank you, Misty! I found this on her blog and HAD to try it, of course! I don't know what it is about these quizzes, but I never turn out to be who or what I think I will. Oh well. It was fun!


You Are Jasmine!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh....how are you doing? I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours. Your family is so cute!! Hope all is well!!

anorthowife said...

hey, where did you get your template?

k.young said...

Natalie-I got my template at pyzam.com. They have tons!!!

Leslie said...

I thought the quiz was hilarious. I was Snow White. I think I'm going to go back, take it again, changing a few of the answers to some of the questions that I was sitting on the fence about and see if that changes my princess. So funny. . .

Misty said...

taking it again with a couple different answers changes it - i was jasmine one time (i think when I put my job of choice would be hieress)! =) Wouldn't that be nice though! =)