So I totally took this from someone else's blog, but we had a ton of laughs doing this. The website is www.becomeanmm.com if you want to check it out. But I will be honest, it is totally something to do when you have absolutely nothing else to do. We did it while we were in Utah for ten days, on one of our "bored" days. But it turned out hilarious. Hunter was in charge of the names, which was a perfect job for him.
This one is Hunter. I was shocked that he chose a tool belt over a fishing pole. But I guess surprises keep things interesting, huh? :) Named "Ultra Genius Pants Like A Fox."
This one is me. Not like you had to guess because let's be honest I never wear anything but slippers and eat ice cream :) Hunter named this one "Queen Sugar Britches."
This one, of course, is Keeli. Also named "Princess Cutie Patootie." There wasn't a very good "baby" selection, so we did the best we could with what they had.
9 years ago



3 comments:
Ok so first of all, I can't believe you were here for 10 DAYS and I didn't even see you on one of them. I just thought that you came for the weekend. Jake said it was good to see you guys. So as far as this cute little M&M site, very cool. My kids will get a kick out of it. So I will wait patiently so see pics from the weekend. Wished I could have seen you, love Amy
Nice! I'm totally diggin' Keelia's socks! That is too funny!
that's so fun. I'll have to try it some time. ---ps: so hunter likes tools and fishing--so does adam. Very cool.
Post a Comment