Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dyeing Easter Eggs



Tonight we got together with my sister Meagan's family and dyed Easter eggs. Keeli was less than thrilled with the experience. She did manage to grab the orange cup of dye off the counter and spill it all over me. But the eggs were cold so she refused to touch them and didn't really like that the orange dye got spilled all over her. Hopefully next year she will enjoy the holiday a little more. Hunter and I had fun dyeing our eggs and watching our niece and nephews get so excited about it. Kids are just the best!!


Right after the incident with the orange dye. You can see I am less than thrilled by the look on my face.


Baby girl wanted to put the eggs in her mouth. But who can blame her? She loves bright colored things and she puts just about anything she wants in her mouth. That's what babies do. And this particular egg has "Keeli" written on it, but it is hard to see in the picture.


This is me dyeing my eggs.


And this is Hunter. He got really into it this year. I love that he gets so excited about holidays, because I love them, too. They are always the best memories.

2 comments:

Tillotson Family said...

How fun!! She may not have gotten into it so much this year, but you are in for trouble next year!! (and probably more orange dye) I love that you keep your blog up!

Adam & Rachel said...

we used the same egg dye kit. only $1.44 at walmart! yeah!!