Thursday, March 20, 2008

As Promised...

So here are some pictures from our trip to Utah. In case you don't know why we went, the whole purpose was to share in my brother Sean and his wife Shelley being sealed to their triplets, which they adopted eight months ago. It was so special to be able to be a part of that. All of my siblings and their spouses were there and my parents...it was a truly wonderful experience. One we will never forget.
While in Utah, I got to spend a lot of time with my Radandt cousins and it was so fun. I have no pictures of the events because it seemed no matter where I was, I never had my camera. But I converted my cousin Josh to smart cookie and we did smart cookie, and really, that is all that matters, right?? :)
But we were in Utah for quite some time and I got to see two of my old friends from college. Unfortunately one of them, DeeDee, escaped without a picture. But I have some of my friend Jill and me. It was so fun to be able to play with them again. I sure miss having close girlfriends around.
Anyway...on to the pictures.

The first three are of my brother Sean and his cute family!!

Sean, Shelley,
Ethan, Lindsay, Alex


Sean, Shelley,
Ethan, Lindsay, Alex


Sean, Shelley,
Alex, Lindsay, Ethan


This is our whole family!


These are all the grandkids.


Back Row: Tommy, Mallory, Mase, Max, Marshall
Front Row: Zack, Lindsay, Ethan, Alex, Keelia

Me and Jilly











All in all, it was a great time. Thanks to Sean and Shelley for having your sweet triplets and letting us all share in their wonderful spirits. We are so blessed to have the opportunity to go to the temple and to be with our families for eternity. We have the best family and wouldn't want it any other way!!

4 comments:

Traci said...

I am so glad that you posted those pictures since I wasn't able to come. What a special day and what cute kids you Youngs make!

Amy said...

The tipletts are so so so so adorable. How fun that you all were there for such a special day. I seriously just wish I could have seen you guys. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting, Megan's boys are like big boys now, crazy. Hope you have a fabulous Easter.

Jen said...

I'm stealing these pictures from you post. :D

Adam & Rachel said...

that must have been so neat. tell sean and shelly i say congrats! Their babies are little cuties!!!