
I can't believe another month has flown by. I mean the days, sometimes, seem like they last forever, but the weeks just fly by! It is crazy.
In the last couple of weeks, Keeli has discovered her feet and toes. She LOVES them. She gets so mad when anyone puts socks on them because then she can't get to them as easily. But she has also taken to taking her socks off so she can get to her feet. And when we change her diaper, her toes are the first thing in her mouth. But would she let me take a picture of her playing with her feet? NO!!! Of course not. Maybe someday I will be able to sneak one. She is so funny.
And her hair is growing. She has a crew cut now, for sure. Hunter was trying to measure her hair the other day and it is over an inch on top. It is so funny. It totally looks like we buzzed it.
Side view of the hair...
Even though she doesn't feel good all the time, she is such a sweet baby and loves to laugh and smile. Hunter does this new thing with her where he sings her a song he made up and makes her "shake her booty." It is so fun to watch them interact. She just loves her daddy and any time she gets to spend with him. Her face just lights up when she sees him.
She got a new toy and she is happy to go in it anytime. She can stand up in it, so you can't go wrong with it, unless she is tired, then there is no help.
This is an excited face, even though it looks like she is getting ready to scream at me. 
She loves the parts that sing and flash colors.
Keeli is constantly playing with her tongue and sticking it out at us. She loves to imitate us when we stick ours out and just thinks it is so funny. Hunter tries to grab her tongue and she still doesn't know what to think of it. But I bet it won't be long before she is grabbing his back! 
Here is the tongue...
Let's see...what else is new...Well, she used to take a really good nap once a day. We are talking like at least two hours, sometimes three. But just in the last week and a half, that nap has disappeared and been replaced by four or five wimpy, next to nothing, thirty to forty-five minute naps. I miss the long nap so much! It was actually enough time to get things done. With these new naps, nothing gets done and Keelia is over tired, because they aren't long enough for her either. And because of the lack of sleep in the day, she would want to go to bed earlier and sleep longer, but unfortunately, neither is true. And I really want to get her on a better schedule somewhat, but not until she starts feeling better. I think it is sad to let a baby cry to sleep when they are in pain and that's why they can't sleep. So we are just dealing with her new schedules as she makes them :) Happy 5 months Keeli!!!
9 years ago



10 comments:
5 months already! Looks like its time to update your profile then! I love these pictures. For all the cute pictures you post it's hard to imagine she crys so much. What a cutie!
That little girl has you guys wrapped around her little finger!!! i love it! i can not wait to see her 1 more week!!!!!
I need to see those piggies again! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Just keep hanging in there. She will get better and she is so lucky to have you as her mommy. You have such a good attitude even when things are hard.
Kiwi is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Our prayers are with you for her health. Hang in there. She's darling. I think she is starting to look more and more like Hunter!
Katie-
It is so fun to hear from you. our little girl is adorable. We are glad to be back in CO and we are living in Centennial- where are you? Here's my email address if you want to email me: danamoats@hotmail.com
Dana
Hi Katie! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! Sorry, it has taken me a while to get back to you! Your daughter is darling, having a girl is the best for me! Hopefully you will come visit our ward again, it would be fun to see you! I love you sister, she is so great!!!
whoops, sorry! That was me, Kelly Evers! I am working on a yw blog and and always forget to sign out :)
Katie,
How fun that you are a blogger. I have had so much fun with this and what a fun way to keep up on each others family's. Ok so how cute is your little Keelia, she is adorable. I am going to add you guys to mine, is that ok? Add us to yours too. Hope things are good for you guys. Love ya
Keelia is having the time of her life with her little baby play place set. that's so fun! it is crazy how fast she is growing.
OH MAN!!! so so sooo stinking cute!
Post a Comment