Tonight we celebrated our anniversary. We had such a fun time. Thanks to my mom and dad, and everyone, that helped watch Keelia for us so we could go out. So we wanted to go to this restaurant called The Gasho. So we drive there, but apparently, it is closed down. You would think their website would have indicated that, but no, it didn't. So we decided to go to Benihana, again. We really liked it last time and The Gasho is the same kind of place, so we figured it would be almost the same. And luckily, the two restaurants are pretty close to us and each other. The one thing I don't like about eating there is that they only have tables that seat eight people. And since we were only a party of two, we shared our anniversary dinner with six strangers. But that is okay. We still had fun. And the food was super yummy. We were trying to make a 6:45pm movie, but because of the restaurant mix up, we ended up at a 7:15pm movie instead. We saw "The Time Traveler's Wife." It was SO good! I really liked it. Yes, it was sad, at parts, but what else did you expect? Hunter didn't really like it, but not for the reasons I thought. He didn't like it because he tried to think too hard about it. And for once, I didn't. I just enjoyed the romance and magic of it all. I know, that sounds cheesy, but it was so good. I teared up in a few places, but it was so worth it! We were trying to get home earlyish, because Keelia has trouble going to sleep a lot of nights and it is so much worse now that she is getting her teeth. So we got home about 9:30pm and put her to bed. She was asleep in less than five minutes. She was so tired already and when we got home, she was snuggling in a chair with my mom. I bet if we hadn't come home, she would have fallen asleep.
Anyway, that was our night. Here are a just a couple pictures from the evening. I never take pictures. I am so bad at it. Not to mention that Hunter was overly embarrassed by me wanting to take pictures everywhere we went. :)
The beautiful flowers Hunter bought me!
Us before we left on our date
I had another picture of us at the theater, but it was just too ugly of me, so I couldn't post it. We had such a fun night. Now, let my birthday week begin! :)
9 years ago



8 comments:
YAY for birthday week! Also, I'm glad to hear the movie was so good. I can't wait to see it.
anniversary and birthday....YAHOO...the best of both worlds...congrats! You look beautiful!
Yeah! What a fun anniversary :) I want to see that movie too, AND we love benihana's:) Well, Chris does and he raves about it, I've never been there. ha. BUT, I hope you have a great Birthday! We sure wish we could hang out with you guys...we miss you!
Sounds like you guys had a great time!
Thanks for the movie review, I really wanted to see that movie before, now I really really want to see it!
Glad you guys got to get out and have a night together!
Happy Anniversary! I'm gonna say... when I read three years I thought... "that's it?" For some reason it seems you have been married longer. Don't know why. Anyhoo, cute pictures of the both of you!
Sounds like a lot of fun! You guys looks so cute together :)
Glad you got to go out. I really want to see that movie too, but I'm not sure Phil will want to! =)
Hope your birthday week is GREAT!!!
Woo Hoo for a night out for you guys, they become way to infrequent when you have kids, so enjoy the blessed occasion when it comes, even if it is your anniversary. Happy Day to you guys. And LOVE LOVE LOVE having a birthday week. Hope you do some really fun things.
Post a Comment