Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Anniversary

Today, Hunter and I have been married three whole years! Sometimes it seems like it has been a LONG three years, and other times it feels like we got married yesterday! And I love it! We have our challenges, like anyone else, but he is the best husband a girl could ask for. He is truly my best friend. He has a way of bringing me back down to Earth, when I am upset or totally crazy, even though I HATE it! :) Thanks for three great years, Hunter! I look forward to many, many more!
Because Hunter is in school and so is my mom, we decided we would celebrate on a weekend night to make things easier for everyone. So we are going out Saturday night to celebrate. And I am really excited!
But tonight, we still got to spend time together. When Hunter got home from class, I ran to the store to get some steak and french bread for dinner. We had a yummy dinner and then we put Keelia down for the night. Man, she is extra whiny. I hope her teeth come through, and QUICK! Then we watched the movie "Coraline." I will just say, that is a movie I never have to watch again. It is not scary, but it is just twisted and weird. But Hunter likes the Tim Burton movies, usually, which is why we watched it. And after the movie, we tried a new kind of ice cream. It wasn't very good. I thought I was buying cookie dough ice cream, but in reality I bought mini cookies in the ice cream. And they weren't good cookies. But it was okay. It was a fun night. I sure do love spending time with my hubby!
We are down to one car right now, essentially. Hunter's still works and runs, but it dies multiple times every time he drives it. So for work, when he has to drive long distances, he drives my car. His is here for emergencies, but I haven't used it yet. Hopefully this weekend we can get his car fixed so that it won't die on him anymore.
And just so Tory won't yell at me, here are a few pictures from our wedding day...




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 3 years! I am glad you posted wedding pictures...thanks Tory, cause i got to see some too. I like wedding pictures. Glad you are back to blogging regularly...i miss you when you dont blog. I feel so out of the loop....love ya girl. Good look on month 6

Jannie said...

Awww, it was fun looking at wedding pics :) We just celebrated our anniversary, I'll have to copy your idea and post some. Anyways, i hope you guys have fun going out this weekend! Sounds like you guys are busy!

Beth said...

I love your wedding pictures! What a beautiful bride you were and still are! Congratulations!! Have fun Saturday night!!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures.

Tory said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the pictures...See, everyone liked them!!!

Kariann said...

Cute pictures!! Happy Anniversary!! Hope your weekend celebration of your anniversary will be perfect!! :)

Amy said...

Happy Happy day to you guys! LOve all the pics Katie, you guys are so cute! I know, haven't seen Coraline, my kids like it, but I've heard it's pretty crazy. Glad you had a good day though.

Sister Ward said...

Happy anniversary!!