Monday, August 3, 2009

Back To Public

I am being kind of wishy-washy about the whole "private/public" blog debate. And as of now, public has won over. Luckily, blogger saved my private readers list, so I can change back at any time. But for now, all you lucky people out there, can read my blog at your leisure. Like I said, for now.

4 comments:

Angie said...

okay.. SO FUNNY! I was going to make my blog private, then I realized that my readership or lack of would go WAY WAY down, so I decided that I would wait..
I am glad your back in the public eye. I have a hard time loging into blogger then checking out all of the private blogs.. Good to see you back!
xo

Jen said...

Good choice Kathryn, good choice.

Amy said...

SO SO glad Katie, now I can always check up without having to think about it! Woo hoo you're back!

Tory said...

Finally! I was pumped when I got on today and was able to see first thing that you had posted something new.