Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26

My in-laws took me and Keelia to lunch today, for my birthday. It was so nice of them and we are both really glad we got to see them. Things have been so crazy around here, we haven't seen them much in the last month or so. So it was a nice change of pace.
And tonight I got a very special treat. I went and had ice cream with my friend Beth, and we talked for three hours, uninterrupted. It was awesome. The perfect way to begin my birthday! Thanks again, Beth! :) For the yummy ice cream and the much needed socializing.

4 comments:

Jannie said...

I love girl time! Happy Birthday!!

Beth said...

Thank YOU! It was so fun and we must do it more often!! Hope your birthday weekend is fantastic :)

Misty said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Korine said...

Katie, you are only you. Is the source who says that we should always be optimistic human? It isn't realistic. Life is frustrating, especially when we really want something that we aren't getting. Own it girl... it's okay. Just don't give up.