Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday

Hunter started school yesterday. There have been some mix ups with his schedule and a lot of other stupid school stuff going on, but I think we finally got it all figured out. I hope he has a good semester and likes his classes. He really is a great guy going to school, now, even though it is hard. We are so lucky to have him!
Today we had a very cool day. It was so nice though. I hate being hot, so it was nice to feel cold for once. :) I do think we are gonna have an early Fall and maybe even Winter. And I can't wait. Fall can't come fast enough for me! But that is nothing new...
I don't really have anything to post about. Life is just so strange. But in a good way, for the most part. Whenever school starts, I get nostalgic for the past, when I used to go to school. It still seems weird to not go to school every Fall. Hopefully that feeling goes away soon. :) My birthday is coming, and I am not feeling very birthdayish. And that is sad because I love birthdays, especially my own! :)
Well, enough babbling. Sorry, Tory, you probably aren't gonna want to comment on this post either.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I hate the first week of the semester. Jeff had some mix ups too...they've cancelled ALL of his Spanish for Lawyers classes now. He's adjusted his entire schedule. Oh well, next week will be better.

Misty said...

Good luck with your 6th month!

Good luck to Hunter as well!!!

Kariann said...

Good luck to Hunter!! I'm sure he will do great!! You are one crazy winter loving girl!! ;) Good luck on your 6th month...I can't imagine how hard that must good!! We send our love!!

Tory said...

If you don't have a picture don't post! Just kidding...you know I love you!